1. I can't remember _____________ made the teacher give Mary the permission to leave the class earlier.
A. that it was what B. what it was that C. what was it that D. that was it what
2. He let out an ______________ cry, "we've won!" A. excited B. exciting C. excite D. excites
3. -Is football John's favourite sport?
--Yes. __________ football, baseball is his greatest love. A. Near to B. Except C. Beside D. Next to
4. Do you think regular exercise ___________ good health?
A. benefit from B. reach for C. make for D. go for
5. Have you applied ___________ Mr Black _____________ the post? It's worth a try.
A. for; to B. with; for C. with; about D. to; for
6. _______ the loud noise going on in the workshop, I can hardly __________ on my lessons.
A. As; put B. As; concentrate C. With; rely D. With; concentrate
7. _________, I've never seen anyone who's as capable as Kate.
A. As long as I have travelled B. Now that I have travelled so much
C. As I have travelled much D. Much as I have travelled
8. The big fire lasted as long as 24 hours ______________ it was brought under control.
A. after B. before C. since D. while
9. The discovery of new evidence led to ______________.
A. the thief having been caught B. the thief to be caught C. catch the thief D. the thief being caught
10. -Would you have helped her had it been possible?
--Yes, but I __________ busy with my work.
A. was B. had been C. have been D. am
11. ___________ on the small island, the tower has been seriously damaged by the sea water?
A. Being lain B. Lain C. Being located D. Located
12. In this workshop, the output of July was three times _____________ of January.
A. that B. this C. one D. it
13. -Well, where did you spend your night that day?
A. where it is called Grand Hotel B. what is called Grand Hotel C. which is called Grand Hotel D. that is called Grand Hotel
14. The thief was brought in, his hands ____________ behind his back.
A. tying B. tied C. being tied D. having tied
15. The journey around the world took the old sailor nine months, __________ the sailing time was 226 days.
A. of which B. during which C. from which D. for which
16. She stood on a brick to make herself ___________ a bit taller.
A. looking B. looked C. to look D. look
17. Did your speech ______________ the audience?
A. get through to B. get across to C. get through D. get across
18. A Du's unique voice ___________ especially to young people.
A. attracts B. draws C. catches D. appeals
19. The old woman stood still with her eyes ____________ the picture.
A. fixing in B. fixing on C. fixed in D. fixed upon
20. I feel it is you who ___________ for the accident.
A. is to blame B. is to be blamed C. are to blame D. are to be blamed
21. -Have you seen the film?
--Yes. I __________ it three times when I was in Tokyo.
A. saw B. had seen C. have seen D. was seeing
22. The thief was caught ___________ his hand into the pocket of a passenger.
A. to put B. to be putting C. putting D. put
23. So many students __________ for the traffic jam, the exam had to be put off.
A. were late B. been late C. has been late D. being late
24. Seeing her father come back, ______________.
A. tears ran down her cheeks B. Her tears ran out C. she burst into tears D. She burst into crying
25. Columbus is known for the great discovery _____________ a new land-America.
A. making up B. making into C. make from D. made of
26. This photo was taken __________ stands the Eiffel Tower.
A. in which B. in the place which C. where D. which
27. With his money __________, he couldn't go home.
A. leaving B. missed C. run out D. running out
28. It's __________ great fun to talk with you.
A. a B. the C. / D. an
29. __________ I admit that she has shortcomings, I still like her.
A. When B. As C. While D. Once
30. The Internet has brought __________ big changes in the way we work.
A. about B. out C. up D. back
31. New technology is being __________ almost every industrial process.
A. applied for B. applied in C. applied of D. applied to
32. -Who's the man talking to our teacher?
--A professor __________ a visit to our school.
A. pays B. is paying C. has paid D. paying
33. Our bodies are strengthened by taking exercise. __________, our minds are developed by learning.
A. Probably B. Likely C. Similarly D. Generally
34. I _________ some English when I was working in a foreign bank.
A. picked out B. picked up C. picked from D. picked at
35. I'm sure all will go well as _________.
A. being planned B. to be planned C. planning D. planned
36.-Are you afraid of rats? --__________.
A. Yes, but not a bit B. No, not a little C. Yes, never D. No, not in the least
37. I think the English song is _________ worth _________ again.
A. very; listening to B. very; listening C. well; listening to D. well; listening
38. The students carrying books come in first, ___________?
A. don't you B. don't they C. will they D. will you
39. ___________ and we will complete the task sent to us.
A. Another hour B. An hour later C. After an hour D. In an hour
40. My watch __________ five minutes a day, so I have to set it back.
A. wins B. gets C. loses D. gains
答案：BADCD DDBDA DABBA DBDDC ACDCD CDCCA DDCBD DCDAD
很多中专学历的人出来找工作，往往在招聘单位前期的简历筛选环节就通不过，这时候就知道学历在找工作中的重要性了。很多拥有中专学历的人就想通过专生本来提升学历了，那么中专升本科怎么自考?下面就一起来看看吧。 中专升本科怎么自考 中专升本科怎么自考?自考本科/2021-10-21
有不少人想通过自考来提升自己的专科学历获得本科学历，想知道自考本科是专升本吗?下面就这个问题来为大家做个解答，有这方面疑问的同学们可以了解一下。 自考本科是专升本吗 自考本科是专升本的一种。专升本分为统招专升本和成人教育专升本，自考本科属于成自考本科/2021-10-18
随着社会就业压力的逐渐加大，很多企业要求求职员工拥有一定的文凭，同时专科生和本科生，在求职的过程中区别是很大的，有不少大专学生选择了专升本，那么专升本的利弊有哪些呢? 专升本的好处 1.专升本可以让学生有更多就业岗位的选择，随着科技的进步，当今专升本/2021-09-29